"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's cannot-wait book is:
Reborn by Jennifer Rush!
by Jennifer Rush
Expected publication: January 6th 2015
The Branch is in shambles, but Anna, Sam, Cas, and Nick can't rest easy. Remnants of the organization lurk unseen and the flashbacks to their old lives are only getting stronger--especially Nick's.
Following scattered memories and clues from his Branch file, Nick sets off alone in search of answers and in search of the girl who haunts his dreams. But the sleepy town where she lives in full of secrets and Nick soon learns that uncovering their shared past may have deadly consequences.
Do I really need reasons why? I loved Altered, continued loving Erased and promised book from Nick's point of view? Heck yeah, give it to me now. January can't be soon enough, I need copy of this alongside Altered and Erased, they're going to be so pretty side by side. Reborn's cover is also gorgeous. I love blue and I have to say, this one's maybe more gorgeous than the other two and they were amazing.
Reborn on Goodreads.

i just bought the first two books in the series and i'm so excited!! and it's so exciting to hear that book 3 is coming in about five months. yay for me not waiting long between books :)
ReplyDeletehope you can stop by my WoW Post.
-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks
Oh, I didn't know this had a cover yet! I was a bit let down by the second book, thought it'd be way more loaded, but I'm still looking forward to this! =)
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
ILOVETHISSERIESTODEATH. Seriously, I just NEED NOW! Like, yesterday. I need more Nick (and hopefully more Cas, needed more Cas in Erased. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
That cover is awesome. I really like that cover a lot. It looks good. I need to read this series.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com
I don't think I've heard of this series but it must be really good if you love it so much! I think I'll be looking up Altered ;)
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW :)
I should explore this series....thanks for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I nominated you for the Liebster Award at http://thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award-first-one.html
ReplyDelete