16 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves (12)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Gifts


Sweet Oblivion by Bailey Ardisone
Sweet Escape by Bailey Ardisone
 
Won

 
 
Powerless by Tony Cooper
 
Freebies

 
 
The Blemished by Sarah Dalton
Hidden by M. Lathan
Nor Iron Bars A Cage by Kaje Harper
Sworn To Raise by Terah Edun

I moved this week to the campus since my studies started, more or less. So that's why I had no time to scroll around bookstores or even have much money to buy any books this week. However, I won Goodreads giveaway at the end of July and the book arrived this week: Powerless by Tony Cooper. I'm so excited to read it! Also, Bailey Ardisone was so sweet and kind that she gave away copies of her books Sweet Oblivion and Sweet Escape for an exchange of a review. They're personalized copies and I'm just so happy to have them! I'll start reading them soon, so there's reviews to come. Hidden, The Blemished, Sworn To Raise and Nor Iron Bars A Cage are freebies from Amazon and yeah, I was intrigued by them hence getting them.

What did you get this week?
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know any of them I confess but I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books this week!! Hope you enjoy them!!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul this week, you have a great selection of books. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete