Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Tell us about a book character you'd trade places with.
There's so many choices. I'd love all those adventures book characters faces from book to book. But I'm going to say Bryn from Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I've only read a little over hundred pages but I would be so much more grateful of living with pack of wolves than Bryn is.
Because I haven't finished Raised by Wolves yet, I'm also going to say Brooke from Under the Never Sky. Why Brooke? I wouldn't change a bit from Aria and Perry's or Roar's story so that's why not them. But as Brooke I would do some things differently and I'd just love to live in that dystopian world, and Tides. It would be awesome!
Or you can add me on Google+.
I will always follow back!
Tell us about a book character you'd trade places with.
There's so many choices. I'd love all those adventures book characters faces from book to book. But I'm going to say Bryn from Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I've only read a little over hundred pages but I would be so much more grateful of living with pack of wolves than Bryn is.
Because I haven't finished Raised by Wolves yet, I'm also going to say Brooke from Under the Never Sky. Why Brooke? I wouldn't change a bit from Aria and Perry's or Roar's story so that's why not them. But as Brooke I would do some things differently and I'd just love to live in that dystopian world, and Tides. It would be awesome!
Or you can add me on Google+.
I will always follow back!



Cool picks. I haven't read either book, but I have Under the Never Sky sitting on my shelf and I am super excited to start reading it. Also, being raised by a pack of wolves sounds super fascinating and cool.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC Follower
Kat @ Readiculous Blog
Ive never read Raised by Wolves but I get Brooke being your second choice. After a read the Under the Never Sky novella Brooke, I learned a lot about her chatacter, which completely changed my opinion of her.
ReplyDeleteOld follower
Monique@ Mo_Books
I've never heard of that book before! I may need to check it out :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower,
My F&F
Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews
I've had Under the Never Sky on my TBR for AGES!!! Hopefully I will get around to reading it soon.
ReplyDeleteOld follower,
Kirsty @ All in One Place
http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html
I've not read Raised by Wolves yet but I would love to live with a pack of wolves! Not too sure I would want to live in a Dystopian world like Under the Never Sky, though. I'm an existing follower.
ReplyDeleteMy FF