Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchaised
Guardian by Alex London
Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
Darker Days by Jus Accardo
Marco's Story by Page Morgan
I ordered Guardian right after I finished with Proxy (review coming soon!) and it came this week. I started it but it just doesn't have the same kind of rush that Proxy gave me. With the same order came Earth Flight. I know I haven't read the second book in the series, Earth Star, but I loved Earth Girl so much - and now I can marathon the second and third one, so yay!
After finishing with The Beautiful and the Cursed (review coming soon) I had to know more and therefore I purchased Marco's Story. Darker Days, well, it was ridicilously cheap and I love Jus Accardo's books so why not.
What did you get this week?
Guardian by Alex London
Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
Darker Days by Jus Accardo
Marco's Story by Page Morgan
I ordered Guardian right after I finished with Proxy (review coming soon!) and it came this week. I started it but it just doesn't have the same kind of rush that Proxy gave me. With the same order came Earth Flight. I know I haven't read the second book in the series, Earth Star, but I loved Earth Girl so much - and now I can marathon the second and third one, so yay!
After finishing with The Beautiful and the Cursed (review coming soon) I had to know more and therefore I purchased Marco's Story. Darker Days, well, it was ridicilously cheap and I love Jus Accardo's books so why not.
What did you get this week?





Alex London is scheduled to come for a signing this coming September in my country so I've heard of his books. Enjoy your new books! :)
ReplyDeleteMy haul
a good haul. I see a few that are new to me. Darker Days looks interesting. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteGrace
I heard so many good things about the Proxy series. Great haul!
ReplyDeleteOur STS @ Lazy Book Lovers!
Great haul. I love the covers. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteDiane @ Diane's Book Blog
Sadly, I haven't read about any of these books but they look interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
I haven't read any of these, but Beautiful and the Cursed is on my TBR shelf.
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
I've heard of Guardian but not any of the others, it's from the Proxy series, right? (I can't remember exactly, oops.)
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
Guardian looks awesome, I love the cover! Hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDelete