29 August 2014

#FundTheWandering (there's still time!)



Free books, that can be heard often, and I confess I'm a little bit cynical - nothing is free. Except when it is, and in this particular case, it truly is. Saruuh Kelsey is wonderful person and she wants to give everyone chance to read her books, even if they don't have any money for books. So she writes this magical story with great characters called the Lux Guardians. First book, The Forgotten, was released summer 2013 and you can get it various places online plus Saruuh has waiting list - and get this - she sents paperbacks for free. Absolutely free, I'm not kidding you. I have my own copy and it's so beautiful.
 
The sequel, The Wandering, will be published September 23rd. During August Saruuh has run funding campaign for The Wandering - printing and sending them all over world isn't cheap and she has asked donations to help with printing costs. The more she can raise money, the more books she can send for people. And get this, there's various things you can get! Even for one pound. There's so cool things like you can get character named after you (or you can name one character any way you want), you can get awesome swag (and Saruuh's swag is high quality) or even more free books. It's awesome!
 
The campaign will run until the end of August (Sunday 31st). There's still time to donate! Donate and get awesome things while helping Saruuh to spread awesomes and kindness.
 
 
Here's Saruuh's original post, more details can be found there.
 
Also, there's only one day left to sign up for The Forgotten waiting list until the list closes. Don't miss it! Sign up here.
 
 
(the banner is Saruuh's, of course, I'm just loaning it for this post)

2 comments: