Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Social Share! What is your favourite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
Oh boy. I do use social media lot, I think, but my favourite? That's hard. Hmm. Probably twitter (@hmrroar). I like it and I use it daily even though I might not post something every day. I have my streaks with twitter, some days I tweet a lot and some days not. Instagram (@hmrroar) is newest social media for me and I do like it but same what goes with twitter, goes with instagram.
Or you can add me on Google+.
I will always follow back.



I'm a new Twitter/Instagram follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDiane @ Diane's Book Blog
Thank you, Diane! I followed you back via Twitter and Instagram :)
DeleteMy fave is Bloglovin’! I’m a new follower of you! Please follow me back. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.she-read.blogspot.com
I'm quite new on bloglovin' so I should spend more time on it to master it. Of course I followed you back, Vi :)
DeleteNew Twitter & Blog follower!
ReplyDeleteMy FFF: http://givemethebooks.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-follow-friday-2.html
Hello Swathi! I followed you back :)
DeleteHi, I'm a new twitter follower, old GFC & bloglovin follower. Here's my ff.
ReplyDeleteHi Liezl! I followed you back via Twitter, otherwise I'm already following you :)
DeleteNew Twitter follower..I just love Twitter :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my FF
-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff
I love Twitter too! It's so easy, nice and exciting. I, of course, followed you back :)
DeleteThanks for stopping by my featured blog this week! I am also a Twitter junkie. I am a new follower:)
ReplyDeleteBrittany @ Spare Time Book blog
Of course, Brittany, it was nice to stop by on your blog :)
Delete