Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Ruined by Jus Accardo
Gifted
Sweet Requiem by Bailey Ardisone
Freebies
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Un/Common Ground by Arielle Pierce
For review
A Suitable Replacement by Megan Derr
I know that I swore last week, no more review copies, but I only got one and I wanted it so much. And I restained myself (for a little while, at least) when I got auto-approved by a lovely lovely publisher. I wanted to get so many but I'll read and review some of my pile first, so I only got A Suitable Replacement. Ruined I bought because well, it's Jus Accardo and synopsis sounds heavenly. I've read Obsidian before (borrowed from friend) but never got my own copy and now it was free on Amazon for kindle (and right cover, I do not like the cover change at all). Un/Common Ground I got from Smashwords and it sounded good so why not.
Sweet Requiem I got from Bailey Ardisone, she was giving away two of her other books, too, for an exchange of review - I actually got a copy of both of them but they're paperbacks and on their way so I won't include them yet. Let me just say, she was so sweet when she emailed me and yes, I liked that. She's amazing. (If you guys are interested, the first one of Sweet Series, Sweet Oblivion, is free on Amazon and other sites as well.)






I have heard a lot about the Lux series, and they seem like good reads. I am not a massive fan of the covers though.. I am unfamiliar with the other books but I hope you will enjoy them :). Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm not that fond of the Lux series covers and I dislike the new ones even more than the previous ones. I just don't like when they change covers when the series is unfinished.
DeleteRuined was an awesome read. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your books this week! :)
Happy reading!
Nick - My Haul
I enjoy Accardo's writing style and her characters have been awesome this far, so I have high expectations towards Ruined. Can't wait to read it! :)
DeleteI haven't read any of the Lux series but heard good things, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIt's quite nice and funny series :)
DeleteRuined looks like a great read, and I've grabbed myself Obsidian too. Hello it was free ^_^
ReplyDeleteMy new pretties :)
Free books are golden ^^
DeleteI have seen the cover before somewhere else for Sweet Requiem. Everyone loves Jus Accardo's books.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Jus Accardo is talented and her stories are fun among other great things. :)
Delete