30 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves (14)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
For review (via NetGalley)

 
Gabriel's City by Laylah Hunter
The Circus of the Damned by Cornelia Grey

 
Freebies






 
Clarity by Loretta Lost
Collide by Shelly Crane
Everflame by Dylan Lee Peters
From the Ashes by Daisy Harris
Pieces of Me by Kira Adams
Second Chances by Nate Tanner
Sparrow Man by M.R. Pritchard
Through A Tangled Wood by Sarah Dalton, Jamie Campbell, Katie French, Ariele Sieling, Marijon Braden, H.S. Stone, Zoe Cannon

One night I really went crazy with all those Amazon freebies. Damn. But they all sound interesting so I'm waiting for reading them! The Circus of the Damned and Gabriel's City I requested when I finished reading and reviewing my previous NetGalley ARCs.

What did you haul this week?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you bagged a lot of good looking freebies! I'll have to check them out.

    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some really good books. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your freebies look amazing. Plus a lot of these are new to me.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab book haul!!
    Anna's STS
    New follower via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collide sounds interesting! Nice collection!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT

    ReplyDelete