26 August 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
 
1. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan: I read The Beautiful and the Cursed a week ago and I yearn for the sequel but sadly, my library doesn't have it and I'm trying not to buy books at least for next couple of weeks.
 
2. Memory of Water by Emmi Itäranta: I saw this a lot on bookstores last summer but I didn't want to read it in Finnish, so yeah, and of course library doesn't have a copy of it in English. When it comes to books, I truly dislike living in Finland - or at least library's selection of available books.
 
3. Dirty London by Kelley York: It's Kelley York and that's all I need. Dirty London was published, maybe last week if I remember correctly, and I yearn for it.
 
4. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton: I loved Everneath and liked Everbound enough even though Nikki started to annoy me but yeah. I need more Cole, and I want to know how the series ends.
 
5. Fragments by Dan Wells: I loved Partials, it was so awesome. It's over a year when I read it and I really should get this especially now that Ruins are available, too.
 
6. Blood Red Road by Moira Young: I almost purchased this one when I was in London back in 2012 but for some reason I ended up selecting other books. And I regret it. Mostly because I really want to read it and when it was translated in Finnish, well, now it's impossible to get it in bookstores in English (another problem with books in Finland).
 
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Everyone's talking about the third book of this series, Heir of Fire, and I truly need to read this - and I want to, the synopsis sounds irresistable.
 
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Friend recommend this to me and I actually reserved it on library but there's like three persons before me so it could easily be January before I get my hands on it. But I'll try to be patient.
 
9. The Eye of Minds by James Dashner: It's James Dashner, of course I want to read it. The Maze Runner is one of my favourites and The Eye of Minds sounds intriguing.
 
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: You got me on the Beauty and the Beast retelling. It's my favourite fairytale, I'm sucker for misunderstood and bad guys and if there's anything resemble for the Beast, I'm in.
 
What books do you want to read but don't own yet? :)

4 comments:

  1. Cruel Beauty is on my TBR list, too. I didn't like Throne of Glass very much, but a lot of people loved it, so I hope you'll enjoy it!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard really mixed things about Cruel Beauty but I really want to try it too :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like the chance to read The Eye of Minds as well. I loved the Maze Runner series.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer for so long! I need to pick it up!

    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete