Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
1. Perry (Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi): Obvious choice if one knows me. Perry's probably my number one book crush and even without that, who wouldn't want to be with him on a deserted island? He's a leader and he knows how to survive even in most dire situations. Give him a bow and he'll hunt food with his heightened senses.
2. Aria (Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi): Aria is good at surviving, now matter how dangerous situation. She's smart and I'd love her to have my back. She can also sing and wouldn't that be wonderful during campfire at night? Of course, she and Perry are also a great team, so there's that too.
3. Thomas (The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner): Thomas is genious and he can survive anything, and he certainly isn't bad for eyes. There's no doubt whether I'd want him with me or not. He's one of my favorite characters and I'd love to have conversations with him.
4. Jarra (Earth Girl trilogy by Janet Edwards): It seems I'm picking characters who know how to survive. That's okay, I guess. However, why I'd want Jarra with me, is mainly to have someone to talk about history. I'm history geek and she studies it, and it be perfect. And yeah, she's also really smart, cunning and badass if needed.
5. Nathan (Half Bad by Sally Green): Nathan has been through a lot and I'd love to just hug him. And of course, he's powerful in his own right and I have no doubts about his surviving skills. He's not cheeriest person but then again, neither am I. He also got his three gifts so, old school magic. How cool is that?
6. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan): He's demigod. That's enough, isn't it? I'd love to spend time with him on a deserted island, he'd be so funny and nice. And let's face it, there's ought to be water around on a deserted island and that means Percy could manipulate it. Great for survival.
7. Nico (Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan): He's also demigod - son of Hades for that matter. And yeah, I kind of love him and I'd love to talk to him and spend time with him. His powers could be useful, too. You never know with deserted island. Sometimes they even aren't deserted.
8. Kira (Partials by Dan Wells): She knows how to survive and she knows her way with medicine. That would be super useful and heck, she's smart and badass and there's nothing I don't like about her. I'd bring her with me on a deserted island any given day.
9. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling): He has magic but I'd take him even without it. Yes, he's quite difficult persona but he's one of my favorite characters and I do have a weak point for assholes and bad boys. I'd bring Draco whether he would be useful or not - and I think he would be, he's cunning and smart and yeah, he can fly with a broom.
10. Kale (Denazen series by Jus Accardo): The last but not the least. Kale's touch kills. That could be really useful if the island wasn't as deserted as firstly thought. His touch could be used on hunting, too. And he's just so cute, I could tell him all about things and sosial norms he didn't know.
Who would you take with you on a deserted island?

Great picks! I had Perry, mainly because I love him, but he would also be useful in that situation. Aria didn't make my list, I think it was partly because I didn't want competition for Perry's attention. I have quite a soft spot for Draco too, I think it was more with the later movies then it was with the books though. Here's my TTT.
ReplyDeleteGood point, though I'd be happy to even have some time with Perry and talk to him even if Aria would take most of his attention. I have eternal soft spot for bad boys and villains so I liked Draco from the start but I must admit, the later movies presented him good, too.
DeleteThanks for stopping by! :)