Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Today's STS is pretty much borrowed edition because all of these three books are either from library or borrowed from friend.
Abandon by Meg Cabot
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
I was positively surprised when I found Abandon and The Beautiful and the Cursed on library. I prefer reading in English because translations can be really crappy nowadays and I don't want to ruin reading experience because of that. There just isn't many YA books in English on library here and honestly, not any of NA books. The joys of living rather small city. Anyway, I was excited to found some book on my TBR list on library and I can't wait to read them. I mean, underworld? You got me anytime. And I've only heard good from Morgan's book. The Fault In Our Stars I borrowed from my friend. Somehow I haven't read it yet even though I've read some John Green's books. However, now's the time read it before it comes to the movie theaters here.




Oh Abandon has such a pretty cover, I still have to read The Fault In Our Stars too...think I'm scared ;) Hope you'll enjoy reading these books.
ReplyDeleteMy new pretties :)
I'm pretty scared of reading TFIOS, too. And yeah, Abandon has such a pretty cover! Thanks for stopping by! :)
DeleteSo glad you found books you wanted to read in English!! :) Enjoy all of them.
ReplyDeleteStacking the Shelves #39
I sure plan to! Thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteTFiOS <3 Yes. I have 3 copies, haha. Paperback I bought when I read it the first time, a signed paperback and a hardback I got for Christmas. Happy reading! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
You can never have too many copies of books you love :)
DeleteThe Beautiful and The Cursed is one I still want to read. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteHere are my newest additions.
Thanks for stopping by! :) I hope you get to read it sometime.
Delete