19 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves (8)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased



White Cat by Holly Black
Run by Gregg Olsen
Why We Took The Car by Wolfgang Herrndorf
Survive by Alex Morel


For review

 
Bliss by Lisa Henry & Heidi Belleau
Press Play by Eric Devine
 
Thank you, Riptide Publishing, Running Press and Less Than Three Press for a chance to review your titles!


I know, I know, I'm horrible terrible bad girl when I'm not supposed to buy new books. But I have my reasons: one, you can never have too many books, two, my parents gave me some money when I visited my godmother in the capital city, three, well I got White Cat ridicilous cheap so. Run and Survive, sounds good and different from what I've resently read so it's ideal. I have never read book translated to English even though I've read lots of translated book, so Why We Took the Car will be interesting to read.
I requested Bliss and The Merman and the Barbarian Pirate last week and I was deliriously happy when I got them. I still can't believe I got ARCs of them and yay. Press Play was honestly one of those 'what the heck, I want it' -ones so yeah.
 
Well, my studies start soon so I won't be getting many books then so I'll enjoy these few weeks when I get lots of books!

13 comments:

  1. I really love that cover for White Cat. I can't believe I still haven't read that book. O_O
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover, too, more than the other one. I was lucky to found it for good price. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope you'll enjoy it when you have time to read it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen that cover for White Cat. I have added Why We Took the Car to my wishlist! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the other one with black, blue and white cat is more popular or at least more common than this one. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul you've got there! I hope you'll enjoy reading them :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that too. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Ahhh, I loved Run, it's a very raw and gritty one, but it was a fast and addictive read, and pretty intense, so good choice! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you loved Run, I hope I'll like it too. It sounds so good and intense which is always awesome. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, interesting haul! White Cat and Press Play both look interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete