12 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves (7)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased
 
 
 

 
Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi
Brooke by Veronica Rossi
The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian
I Am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Forged by Jennifer Rush
 
 
For review

 
Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin
 
 
It looks like I went nuts this week with all these books but I have reason! I finally downloaded Adobe Digital Editions which it the reason why I could (finally!) get a couple of much desired ebooks. So I got Roar and Liv, Brooke, Forged and The Wicked We Have Done crazily cheap prize. I've yearned after them since forever and now I have them! Sinner and I Am the Weapon was ordered a couple of weeks ago but they arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more happy.
 
Queen for Someday I got via NetGalley and let me say this: my first review copy via NetGalley! I was so nervous to request it but so happy when I got approved. Also, Russian Royals? Hell yes.
 
 
Thank you, NetGalley and Sherry D. Ficklin for giving me a chance to review Queen of Someday!

34 comments:

  1. I've never read anything from Maggie Stiefvater, but I plan to. I've read those novellas from Rossi. I do love that series. Queen of Someday looks good, too!

    Dre @ Sporadic Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stiefvater have magical writing style, very poetic and it's great and her characters are unique and interesting so I recommend to read her books :) I love that series too! So excited to read those novellas.

      Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul this week. I can't wait to read Sinner!

    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Me too, so excited about it :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhh SINNER!! I'm so so excited for that book. I'm so just going to buy it because I love all Maggie Steifvater's books so I'm 100% sure I won't be disappointed. x) I hope you enjoy it!
    My Stack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have liked very much her other books I've read and Cole and Isabel are my favorites in The Wolves of Mercy Fall series so Sinner's going to be awesome! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Queen of Someday has an interesting cover indeed. Sinner is very popular this week. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cover caught my attention, it's very interesting and pretty. Yeah, I believe it is. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read those UtNS novellas. I miss Aria and co. too much. I also got Sinner a few weeks ago and I hope it's awesome! :)
    Yay for getting your first ARC! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Aria and co. too! It's so great trilogy. I hope that too! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. The Veronica Rossi novellas are really good!

    Amber @ The Book Bratz
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I believe they are, I can't wait to get time to read them :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, looks like you got a ton of great books this week! Queen of Someday has a gorgeous cover! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, at the beginning of the week I had no idea I'd get all these books. Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. I just started reading Rossi's trilogy and I admit I got hooked. I'd love to know Roar and Liv's backstory too but maybe after I've finished the series.

    Hm, Queen of Someday looks interesting, just checked it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've like UTNS trilogy this far, it's amazing. It truly sounds, like Russian Royals and that's going to be wicked!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Oh! I didn't know about the BROOKE novella! That looks awesome, I love the Under the Never Sky trilogy. Looks like you have some fun reads ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it certainly looks so :) UTNS is so amazing and praise-worthy series! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  11. Sinner was great! I love Cole. I hope you enjoy The Wicked We Have Done, too. I really liked it and am eagerly anticipating the sequel.

    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear it was great! The Wicked We Have Done sounds so good, I'm clearing my TBR pile for it :D

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. Looks like you got a pretty good haul this week! I'm really looking forward to reading the Under the Never Sky series, and any of the other stories that go along with it. I also received an ebook copy of Queen of Someday from NG for review, and I'm pretty excited about it!

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin :]

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm truly happy about this weeks haul :) It's a really good series, best dystopia that I've read. I hope you'll enjoy Queen of Someday!

      I followed you back. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  13. I Am the Weapon is SO GOOD. I read it in a few hours because it's so addicting, then went straight onto I Am the Mission. I LOVE The Altered series, one of my favourites, though I'm seriously staying away from that novella because I hate the idea of Sam and Dani, even if it does have an appealing cover. ;) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Am the Weapon sounds so intriguing that I just had to buy it even though first I ordered only Sinner. Yeah, well, the idea of Sam and Dani isn't that appealing because I liked Anna far more than Dani but I don't know how to stay away, obviously, especially since it'll be way too many months before Reborn will be published.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  14. I really need that series of Maggie! I love her so I am sure I will love sinner.

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, I'm sure I'll love Sinner, too. It's about Cole, who couldn't!

      Delete
  15. Stiefvater's good. Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that too! Thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Sinner, as well as all of Stiefvater's other books! I'm hoping the Under The Never Sky novellas are good because I still need to read them. Enjoy!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe at least Roar and Liv must be pretty good. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  18. Sweet haul! Queen of someday sounds good. I just got Sinner as one of my books as well. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my
    new additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was unusually sweet haul. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete