26 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves (9)



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
For review

 
Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington
Forged by Fate by Reese Monroe
 
And now I solemly swear I won't get any more review copies before I've read and reviewed at least half of the pile I have now. Okay, it's not that large but my school starts in three weeks and even though it won't really kick in until September, I need to organize everything and all. But I couldn't resist Forged by Fate simply because Hades and mythology and I was sold by that. Kill Devil Hills I requested some weeks ago.

14 comments:

  1. Forged by Fate was a fun read! :)
    Enjoy your books this week!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! It sounded as a fun read and everything with mythology gets my interest. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting selection of books. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do hope so. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I am not a fan of paranormal romance, hope you enjoy it though! The mythology bit sounds good ;). I might give Kill Devil Hills a try sometime, I sounds ok. Have fun with your books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kill Devil Hills sounds good and I hope it lives up my expectations. I'm planning to :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of these two, but they look good. I hope you'll enjoy reading them :D

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that too. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Haha, I am glad I am not the only one who needs to stop requesting books and start making my way through the ones I already have. Ooops! These look really great and I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's too many great sounding books out there and who am I to decide what get and what not? I should stear clear off NetGalley until I've finished some books. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Haha, I need to stop requesting too. I have a ton to get through, though I've added three this week...but I did cut off 4 that I've read this week, so it's kind of okay, right? I've have to check out Forged by Fate though, love any kind of Mythology (though Greek's my favourite). Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that makes it kind of okay. My problem is that during last couple of weeks I've requested lots but haven't had time to read much because family has demanded attention. I love it too, and Greek's also my favourite. Though, I know so much about it that if there's any mistakes I'll probably spot them and it kind of ruins mood, sometimes.

      Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. New follower via GFC. Hope you enjoy Forged by Fate, I just read Kill Devil Hills and loved it! Here's my
    STS
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll follow you back via GFC :) Nice to hear that you loved Kill Devil Hills, I started it and I'm liking it this far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete