This weeks topic:
What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?
First, I need to confess: I don't have Netflix. Lately, I haven't watched that many series at all but no worries, there's still a lot of exceptional tv series that I watch over and over again.
Queer As Folk (US version): There's no need for words. It swept me off my feet and I can't help but love it.
Teen Wolf: My love for Stiles, and Derek is eternal. The show is going towards something I don't much like during new season four but I still love previous seasons and how talented Dylan is.
The O.C: I watched it when it aired and I've probably rewatched it six to ten times already. It's just one of those shows that stays with you.
What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?
First, I need to confess: I don't have Netflix. Lately, I haven't watched that many series at all but no worries, there's still a lot of exceptional tv series that I watch over and over again.
Queer As Folk (US version): There's no need for words. It swept me off my feet and I can't help but love it.
Teen Wolf: My love for Stiles, and Derek is eternal. The show is going towards something I don't much like during new season four but I still love previous seasons and how talented Dylan is.
Or add me on Google+.
I will always follow back!






I also love the OC! Never missed an episode.
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin follower. Here's my FF
Me neither and I got all seasons for myself on DVD. Just easier to rewatch that way (especially before Netflix and sides like that).
DeleteThank you for stopping by! :)
I own all of The OC and do watch it occasionally, we were watching Teen Wolf on the TV but it hasn't been shown in the UK since Season 2 after the channel showing it dropped it and no-one else picked it up to my knowledge :(
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower
Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf
It's a shame the channel dropped it! Season 3A and especially season 3B where really good (3B especially so if you're fan of Stiles as the season centered around him and Dylan was just so amazingly talented). Here in Finland MTV doesn't show Teen Wolf on tv so I have to watch it online.
DeleteThank you for stopping by!
I haven't watched either of these shows, but I might give Teen Wolf a try! Old follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
Teen Wolf's so much better than what it sounds at first, and there's a couple of truly talented actors :)
DeleteHopping through. Have you seen the Queer as Folk UK series? I'd like to try it.
ReplyDeleteMy FF
No, I haven't. I started with US version and got so hooked I never even tried to watch UK version. Maybe I should, I've heard it's quite different with US version on some points (main pairing etc.)
DeleteThank you for stopping by! :)
I followed back! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! :)
DeleteOoooh Teen Wolf. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people pick that! I don't think I've gotten through the first season yet. But its pretty interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower on Google+
Amelia | The Authoress
The first season's so much fun, it gets darker after that but luckily it doesn't lose it's funny charm (or Stiles :D)
DeleteThank you for stopping by!
We don’t have Netflix in Germany either. But we have something similar :)
ReplyDeleteI love The Big Bang Theory too.
New follower via bloglovin :)
You are reading Proxy right now? I love that book!
Here is my FF:
http://booksto-remember.blogspot.de/2014/07/feature-follow-friday-july-25.html
I'll follow you back via bloglovin :) Yes, I'm reading Proxy among others. It's so good and I'm glad it's so long because I don't want it to end.
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
I loooooooove Teen Wolf! And I agree, I'm not as pleased with it this season as I was last season. I wished they would at least mention and confront what happened to them all in the previous season. I mean, they act as though none of it even happened (besides occasional mentions of Allison). I also am not a fan of all the new characters. I honestly would be okay if it were just Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Derek, the Sherrif, Papa Argent, and Melissa. Oh, and Scott's dad. I'm curious to see how that relationship plays out!
ReplyDeleteWhew! New follower via GFC!
Here’s my FF!
That's what I wish too! Like, during the whole season three happened so much and they lost so many friends and Derek lost his whole back - again - and Stiles went through something horrible, but they don't even acknowledge it. Well, besides those occasional mentions as you said, but I don't think it's enough. I'm not a fan of all those new characters either. Well, I don't mind Parrish, he seems okay and funny (and they need more deputies). It would be perfect if it was just them.
DeleteThank you for stopping by! :)
Teen Wolf is also one of those secret guilty pleasures for me haha but my recommend was different.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower via Bloglovin
Here is my #FF
Hah, Teen Wolf truly fits in a category of secret guilty pleasure :D Thank you for stopping by!
DeleteTeen Wolf is on my list! I should be starting it soon! :) New follower! My FF
ReplyDeleteIt's such a funny show and oh there's some great characters there. I hope you'll enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteWell then, welcome to this hop! I've done this hop only a couple of weeks myself. I really should just give in and start watching Supernatural, it seems to be on everywhere.
ReplyDelete