18 July 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #2


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
 
This weeks topic:
 
Post a funny Youtube video (doesn't have to be book related.
 
I love Pirates of the Caribbean movies and I had to choose from countless of scenes but I think Jack's entrance on the first one is the best. It's so funny and so Jack.

 
 
 
Or you can add me on Google+.
 
I will always follow back!

12 comments:

  1. That looks super funny! I love POTC :D

    MY FF



    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! I'll visit your FF and follow you back :) POTC is so funny and entertaining.

      Delete
  2. I love that entrance. He's probably one of my favorite characters of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too! That's the most epic entrance in the history of cinema.

      Delete
  3. He cracked me up in this movie!

    New Follower via Bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love that movie... and Johnny Depp! Thanks for sharing! New follower via Bloglovin' :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Johnny Depp is so lovable and talented :)

      Delete
  5. I need to re-watch the Pirates trilogy. I've only seen them all once

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    Here's my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them way too many times. Though, I should watch the fourth again, I've seen that one only twice I think. :)

      Delete