1 February 2017

Wrapping the Month: January

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

January was all around nice. I read a bit, blogged some more, exercised, saw family and friends, and also started to get back of my studies by the end of the month. I'm starting to feel good about how I handle scheduling and fitting everything I want in my daily life. I've gotten back to the habit of writing reviews and doing posts like that, and for February there's even going to be two blog tours that I'm really excited about!

I'm really happy of all the books I got in January, and I'm excited the read them all (or re-read in the case of The Song of Achilles). Besides these gorgeous paperbacks I got ten ebooks (some for review, some for free and some purchased) because it seems that I'm on the roll with my new Kindle e-reader, which I finally got and fell in love with.



January's reviews:
Omega Enslaved (4 stars)
This Savage Song (4 stars)
Omega Untamed (4 stars)
Fast Connection (5 stars)
Leo Loves Aries (5 stars)


Reading wise January was a bit slow; of the five books I read, two were actually short novellas. Then again, I spend the beginning of the month with family in Finland and after that studies kicked on again. In the end, I'm pleased that I read five books (and started way too many, which I hope to finish in February).

 


I've seen my schedule for uni for the next two months and all the assignments that I need to do by the end of March, so we'll see how much I can actually read and blog. I think that I have gotten some drive to blog more back, and I'll try my best to keep steady pace for all aspects of my life.

Hugs,
Henna



(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Dust Jacket Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment