Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!







Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of it.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
I haven't heard of these! Peter Darling looks so pretty. I'll have to keep that one on my radar!
ReplyDeleteDanica @ Shelves of Spines
My STS
One of Us is Lying looks like an interesting one. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteOhhh I'd love to read The Upside of Unrequited and One Of Us Is Lying :D
ReplyDeleteHope you'll enjoy these!
Yasmine @ Swissbookworm
My Stacking the Shelves
You hit the jackpot with ARCs this week, nice going! I have The Upside of Unrequited. I haven't read Albertalli's debut but I want to give this one a shot. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous week, Henna. :)
Check out my STS post!
Excellent haul! We're fans of Santino Hassell and Megan Erickson ourselves. I recently read Becky Albertalli's first book so now I must get her new one! Hope you enjoy all your reads; here's what we have going on: Bibliojunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel
ReplyDelete