17 February 2017

Blog Tour + Giveaway: Hard Wired by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell

Hard Wired

Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell

Blog Tour


Title: Hard Wired
Series: Cyberlove, #3
Authors: Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell
Publisher: Megtino Press
Release Date: February 13, 2017
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance / Gaymers
Blurb:
My FallenCon agenda is simple: sit on a couple of panels and let people meet the real me. Jesse Garvy—mod of a famous Twitch channel and, if I ever come out of my shell, future vlogger. I definitely didn’t plan to sleep with a moody tattooed fan-artist, but he’s gorgeous and can’t keep his hands off me. There's a first time for everything, and my first time with a guy turns out to be the hottest experience of my life. But the next day, I find out my moody fan-artist is Ian Larsen AKA Cherry—someone I've known online for years. And he'd known exactly who I was while shoving me up against that wall. Before I figure out whether to be pissed or flattered, the con ends. Now we're back online, and he's acting like nothing happened. But despite the distance between us, and the way he clings to the safety of his online persona, we made a real connection that night. I don't plan to let him forget.

Purchase Links
Universal Global Link: books2read.com/hardwired
 
Follow Cerise on Tumblr: https://artboycerise.tumblr.com/



Check out All the Books in the Cyberlove Series


Strong Signal


Fast Connection



About the Authors

Megan Erickson

  Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she liked writing her own endings better. She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she’s been told she has a full-sized personality. When Megan isn’t writing, she’s either lounging with her two cats named after John Hughes characters or… thinking about writing. 

  Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | FB Group        

Santino Hassell

 

Santino Hassell was raised by a conservative family, but he was anything but traditional. He grew up to be a smart-mouthed, school cutting grunge kid, then a transient twenty-something, and eventually transformed into an unlikely romance author. Santino writes queer romance that is heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.

Social Media: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | FB Group | Patreon   



My Review:

I loved Strong Signal and fell for Fast Connection, and while I was sure Hard Wired was going to rock my world, I couldn't have expected the perfection I had chance to encounter.

Hard Wired was well written and constructed, and basically everything that unforgettable M/M contemporary romance should be. It was gripping and captivating, and there was so much feelings and chemistry between the main characters that it's impossible to put the book down.

Now, let me talk about the characters who made everything so wonderful. Jesse was easy to love, his honesty and just how nice he was, and how much he was ready to endure for those he cared for even if they took advantage of him regularly. Ian, well, he deserves all the hugs. He was brilliant in many ways and flawed but then again, no one is perfect and after everything Ian had went through he came out as a stronger person even if he didn't see it. I'm convinced that I can't ever make justice to Ian by words, he's someone who comes fully in life in the pages of the book. He and Jesse also had this sizzling chemistry but they were also so cute together!
Beau was another character I just really liked (he definitely should get his own story, I felt like there was so much Beau needed to say), and of course I loved Kai and Garrett, and Dominic, even if that was just a small scene that has happened in previous book. But mostly I couldn't get enough of Jesse and Ian!

Hard Wired was like a laud, a praise, for the online generation and fandom life, but what really makes it special is how talented Erickson and Hassell are creating characters easy to identify with. I mean, I have spend years online through different stages of life but I'm much like Jesse and never had persona so to speak - still, I felt like I fully understood Ian; I was able to identify with him as much as with Jesse. It's all because these two talented authors: I'm convinced there's nothing they can't do when they get together to write a story. I surely wish that there's more to come in Cyberlove series because I have irrevocably fallen in love, and I yearn more.

Cyberlove series continues to be utter perfection. I definitely and highly recommend Hard Wired to everyone, whether new to the series or not. It's a story that shouldn't be missed.

5 of 5 stars

(A copy of this ebook was provided in return for an honest review.)

Giveaway (both US/INTL prizes)
The contest if for a signed set of the Cyberlove series - can only be shipped in the U.S. And second place is a $10 Amazon Gift Card - Can be international Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment