"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's cannot-wait book is:
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor!
by Laini Taylor
Expected publication: March 28th 2017
YA, fantasy
Strange the Dreamer is the story of:
the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.
Welcome to Weep.
the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.
Welcome to Weep.
I cannot wait this because the blurb sounds so good! I actually got a preview sample of this from YALC but I haven't read it yet - most likely because then I would want the rest of it and Strange the Dreamer won't come out until March next year. The wait is going to be so long!

No comments:
Post a Comment