2 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

This feels a bit greedy of me, because I came back from London and YALC yesterday with a large book haul. But there's still lots of books that I yearn for so here we go!

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I saw the book trailer at YALC and I need it right now.

The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
Just sounds so intriguing.

Game by Barry Lyga
I need more Jazz in my life!


Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
I liked the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, and this sounds so deliciously twisted that I need it.

More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
I have needed this my life for over a year and I don't know why I haven't gotten it yet.

Percy Jackson and the Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
Well duh, it's Percy Jackson.

The City of Woven Streets by Emmi Itäranta
I liked Memory of Water, and I really like how Itäranta's writing has do distinct Finnish melancholy feel.

Scardust by Suzanne Van Rooyen
The cover is gorgeous and this far I have enjoyed greatly of Rooyen's books.

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
I NEED MORE SCARLET AND WOLF! The wedding of the century better be theirs or I'm going to flip.

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
It should be about the time I read this one.


2 comments:

  1. I don't consider it being greedy- there are so many good books and just not enough free time! Loved Six of Crows, The Game and The Book Thief. I have Wink Poppy Midnight and can't wait to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy More Happy Than Not too! I've heard nothing but amazing things about it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete