14 August 2016

Goodreads Book Tag

I saw Lexxie @ Unconventional Book Reviews doing this tag, and it seemed fun so I decided to do it as well.

1. What is the last book you marked as 'read'?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I read in within one day last Thursday.


2. What are you currently reading?
I have way too many current reads, and my 'currently reading' shelf has the ones I have started but not finished yet, even if it has taken months. But the most recent book I started reading is You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour.


3. What was the last book you marked as 'to read'?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I bought it last week and marked it to read then.

4. What book do you plan on reading next?
I'm such a mood reader that plans never tend to stick. But here's few that are on top of my list so I'll most likely read one of them.




5. Do you use star rating system?
Yes.

6. Are you doing the 2016 reading challenge?
I'm a little behind but I have been catching up this month so let's hope I can continue to do that for the rest of the month.

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Henna has read 33 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide

7. Do you have a wish list?
At Amazon, yes. I only use it for myself, as to mark some books I'll order when it's time.

8. What book do you plan buying next?
I got so many books at London and YALC so I don't plan on buying anything. However, I pre-ordered The Powers of Callaire by Saruuh Kelsey and it should arrive on Tuesday so I guess that's my next buy.

9. What is your favourite quote?
I recently did Top Ten Favourite Quotes post so there you can see some of my favourites.

10. Who are your favourite authors?
There are so many so I'll only name few: Madeline Miller, Sally Green, V.E. Schwab, Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, Kelley York, Marissa Meyer & Emily Brontë.

11. Are you part any Goodreads groups?
M/M Romance, YA LGBT Books, Suomi Finland, Less Than Three Press, Authors & Reviewers and a few more. However, I'm hardly active member on any of them.

12. What could Goodreads do better?
I'm pretty satisfied with Goodreads, although I'd appreciate if they'd stop changing to dashboard layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment