29 August 2016

Bout of Books 17 Wrap Up

Bout of BooksBout of Books 17 was a week long read-a-thon that finished last night. Here's my sign up for more information about the read-a-thon itself. This post is just to wrap up how I did during the week and which books I read.

Overall I managed to read 1,469 pages, which I'm proud of. I might have gotten more reading done but life got on the way, and I couldn't dedicate any day for reading only, and on Saturday I didn't read anything. Still, I read more within the week than I normally do, so it was a win.



Here's the numbers for pages I read per day
Day 1; 224 pages
Day 2; 308 pages
Day 3; 141 pages
Day 4; 266 pages
Day 5; 236 pages
Day 6; 0 pages
Day 7; 294 pages

And here's the books I read



The Liar and Six of Crows I only read the last quarter or so, and Darker Shade of Magic I read first 59 pages but otherwise I read the books from beginning to end.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Six of Crows and am dying for book two! I have A Darker Shade of Magic and I Am The Mission on my tbr too. You got an awesome amount of reading done! You can see my wrap-up here.

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tressa! I Am The Mission is such a fast paced read! I was quite lucky of choosing books that just grabbed me and made me devour them. A Darker Shade of Magic has been really good - at least as far as I have gotten.

      Delete