What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
July was mostly wonderful month, even if I managed to read only four books and blogging was left a bit on a side. A huge part of the month I spend utterly fascinated by the TV series Downton Abbey, which I watched from the beginning until the very end. I might be a bit obsessed about it right now, but how can one not to be when there's such great characters as Violet, Tom, and Thomas?
The last week of July I spend travelling to London and the Young Adult Lit Con there. It was so amazing, my third time in London and first time in YALC. I met some lovely people, met many brilliant authors and got tons of books.
Yes, all these books I got while I was in London. I'll do a recap and book haul of YALC but here's my overall book haul for July - including the freebies of YALC, books I bought there, and the books I bought from London's amazing bookstores. And of course, The Cursed Child which I got from the Midnight Launch Party.
July's reviews:
Playing for Keeps (4 stars)
During July I finished total of four books. I blame Downton Abbey of that because I watched six seasons of it within a week. However, here's the books in the order, which I read them:
August will be last summer holiday month for me so let's hope that I can read a bit more then before the uni starts again in September.
Hugs,
Henna
(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)




No comments:
Post a Comment