What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
August was truly dedicated for reading. I read twelve books and managed to keep blogging - not as much as I wanted but enough considering how much time I spend reading. I participated on one read-a-thon, Bout of Books 17, and it went really well as I read a lot during that week. Lovely Saruuh Kelsey also wrote a quest post about types of research she does for her books, so check it out!
Overall, I'm really happy about how August went, and I'm so ready for university to kick off so I can be back at my studies (even if it means that I have less time to read).
With post YALC blues, I only got two books (plus several history books for university but I'm not sure if you'd be interested in seeing those). I already read both so I'm happy that they won't grow my huge TBR.
August's reviews:
Stars Above (4 stars)
Saga Volume 1 (2 stars)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (4 stars)
August was something I never could dream of. I read total of twelve books. Okay, one of them was a script and one was a graphic novel, but I have never read as much - usually I read something between four to six books. Twelve is my personal record, and I'm so proud of myself, especially since I managed to catch up with the Goodreads Reading Challenge.
However, here's the books in the order, which I read them:
There's no knowing what will happen in September as university will start again. However, at this moment I'm really excited to read more so maybe I'll manage to read a lot.
Henna
(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Syntax Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)












No comments:
Post a Comment