What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
It's almost funny, except it isn't. I read a good amount of books during October but for some reason I had trouble reviewing them. Mostly because of Supernatural. I started watching it at the end of September and let's just say that I finished Season 7 yesterday. So maybe I should have taken more time to write reviews than watch it. But I can't help myself, so I've pretty much divided my time between school, reading and Supernatural.
That just means you'll get more reviews during November because I already have some scheduled and some to write.
There was many book blitzes, cover reveals and other fun stuff during October and I was so happy to host them all. I have more scheduled for November, not as many but some and there probably will come some surprises as we go.
This month there's no picture of my October book haul, mostly because I only purchased one book and received two. I'm so happy that I've stuck with my book buying ban! I'm hoping to keep up until Christmas and after that I'll hopefully have some gift cards from relatives so it'll be fun and worth the wait!
That just means you'll get more reviews during November because I already have some scheduled and some to write.
There was many book blitzes, cover reveals and other fun stuff during October and I was so happy to host them all. I have more scheduled for November, not as many but some and there probably will come some surprises as we go.
This month there's no picture of my October book haul, mostly because I only purchased one book and received two. I'm so happy that I've stuck with my book buying ban! I'm hoping to keep up until Christmas and after that I'll hopefully have some gift cards from relatives so it'll be fun and worth the wait!
October's reviews:
A Walk to Remember (5 stars)
Serpent on a Cross (2 stars)
Gabriel's City (5 stars)
Speak (5 stars)
Pretty good month, yeah? Especially since I did read more even though reviews are to come. So, following books I read during October but the reviews will be posted during November: Suicide Watch, Ice Massacre, The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight, Bottled Up Secret (review already posted), The Daughter of the Sea and Sky & Raised by Wolves. I'm just saying, I read a lot of good books during October even though a couple of them were a little disappointing - but nothing major. Good month, I'd say!
I'm excited about November, even though school load will be huge and my time to read will be a little cut off but I'm hoping to keep up with my reading.
Hugs,
Henna
No comments:
Post a Comment