1 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves (21)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased

 
London Boulevard by Ken Bruen
 
Freebies/Gifts/Whatever you want to call them (main point is that Saruuh Kelsey is awesome)


 
The Wandering by Saruuh Kelsey
 
So I kind of broke my book buying ban - but I'm not counting that one book. I went to Helsinki Book Fair last Sunday and I made an exception: it wouldn't broke my ban if I brought something there. I only picked up London Boulevard because even though there was lots of awesome books, they were in Finnish and yeah, I wanted them in English so I didn't buy them. (And London Boulevard was like two euros so it hardly counts.)
 
Saruuh Kelsey published the second installement to the Lux Guardians series last month but it was published in paperback last week and well, she's amazing person and gives her books free (if you sing up for the mailing list) and I got The Wandering. I have The Forgotten, duh, and I loved it - I can't wait to dive in The Wandering! (Here you can sing up for the wailing list. You can also get the ebook version free on various different retaillers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.)
 
Also I funded the #FundTheWandering campaign last summer so I got special edition of A Compilation of Side Stories in paperback and it's just so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Saruuh is awesome, my quotes on the back of The Wandering and she sent me a copy last week. :) Can't wait to read it. Enjoy!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed your quote, it was wonderful! She's just so awesome :)

      Delete