Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger.
I really haven't thought this at all. Mostly because I'm okay on my own - and way too control freak to work with anyone else when it comes to run my blog. I mean, I have the way to write reviews, format posts and all that jazz to be truly comfortable with someone else bringing their way in the mix. However, if I'd ever need/want co-blogger, I'd want someone who had a similar way to write reviews or even so that our reviews wouldn't look like from different planets. Also, I'd like a person who could plan posts ahead because honestly, I suck at that. I can plan them but posting them on time? Yeah, not happening often. Also, it would be perfect if the person would write reviews more often than me. I mean, way too often I have half-written or reviews not even started sitting on my desk and I'm just not on right mood writing them. So, I'd want a person who could ace those things I lack the most.
Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger.
I really haven't thought this at all. Mostly because I'm okay on my own - and way too control freak to work with anyone else when it comes to run my blog. I mean, I have the way to write reviews, format posts and all that jazz to be truly comfortable with someone else bringing their way in the mix. However, if I'd ever need/want co-blogger, I'd want someone who had a similar way to write reviews or even so that our reviews wouldn't look like from different planets. Also, I'd like a person who could plan posts ahead because honestly, I suck at that. I can plan them but posting them on time? Yeah, not happening often. Also, it would be perfect if the person would write reviews more often than me. I mean, way too often I have half-written or reviews not even started sitting on my desk and I'm just not on right mood writing them. So, I'd want a person who could ace those things I lack the most.



Great list. You picked out some important must haves. Thanks so much for sharing. New follower. My FF
ReplyDeleteI totally agree about being a control freak! Even when my brother wrote a guest post I'm the one that actually ended up posting it. Old follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
You have great points about "imaginary" co-blogger.I'm new follower,my FF:
ReplyDeletehttp://books-are-my-life-silvy.blogspot.com/2014/11/feature-follow-friday-7.html
I used to think that I was too controlling to have a coblogger, but then one day I had a guest blogger and I realized how simple it was. And then I went on a search for the perfect coblogger. It has saved my blog from going dead many times in the past year. Great post!
ReplyDeleteJessi @ The Book Cove
I am not that great at scheduling posts ahead either. Other than memes. Those are pretty easy to knock out and schedule. I also haven't really thought about what I would want in a co-blogger. I am not sure I will ever really want one. Great answer!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via Bloglovin and GFC