18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait To Get


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
In no particular order:
 
1. Half Wild by Sally Green
I'm dying to get this one. Actually, I pre-ordered the exclusive and signed copy but it's still March-April until I get it and I need it know. Like immedialy. I worship Half Bad and I just need to know what happens next to Nathan, Gabriel and everyone else. Though, the novella Half Lies was published last week and I'll probably read it very soon but it's not enough.
 
It'll be my happy happy day when I get my pre-order on mail.
 
2. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
I know, technically this was published last summer. But I want it to match my The Beautiful and the Cursed copy so I want the US paperback and it won't be published until May. You see my problem? And of course, library doesn't have it so I can't borrow it and I'm not going to buy the hardcover when I really want the paperback. Why they can't just publish the paperbacks same time as the hardcovers? Or paperbacks first.
 
3. Reborn by Jennifer Rush
January doesn't only bring my birthday but Nick's story from the Altered series. I've waited for this ten long months and there's still two to go and I need this. I need more of this world and the boys and everything. Rush is so amazing author and I can't wait for January.
 
4. Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke
Well, it was published last August but I don't have it yet. And I have a book buying ban. Let's hope Santa will bring it to me (if not then I'm definitely buying it after Christmas). I need this one in my life. I loved the first one and I was so glad there was actual bad boys there and not just good-guys-who-just-look-like-bad-boys.
 
5. Battle Angel by Scott Speer
I was disappointed with the Natural Born Angel but I still need this final installement of the series. Especially since there's supposed to be that final showdown (which I was waiting for the whole damn Natural Born Angel but didn't get). And I need to know what happens to my ship and my precious little Jackson. (And yes, this is published but yet again, I don't own it yet).
 
6. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
As usual (and it is usual, I'm so bad with the series) this one's published but I don't have it. I still yearn to read it. Kind of. I mean, I want to know what happens them, especially to Cole, but at the same time I'm dreading to finish it. I always feel the last book will disappoint me (valid fear, so many good series have been flattened by the last book which wasn't as good as others).
 
7. Resist by Sarah Crossan
As far as I was able to research, this dystopia series has only two books which is kind of amazing. Dystopias seems always to be trilogys (as everything else nowadays) so I'm pretty excited to see how Crossan does with this sequel. Breathe was pretty amazing and yeah, I really want to read this one. I even have it. I'm hoping that maybe I could read it during Christmas break.
 



That's all I have this time. What sequels you need to get right now?

3 comments:

  1. Great list! Half Bad is still on my TBR - I need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try The Beautiful and the Cursed and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! Great sequel picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sequel list, Also sitting on Half Bad instead of reading it, but you got me excited for it again

    ReplyDelete