1 March 2017

Wrapping the Month: February

What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?

February continued to be as nice as January, and I basically did all the same things; somehow managed to fit studies, a bit social life, exercise, this blog and books in my life. I managed to read some brilliant books and updated my NetGalley account and got back into the habit of requesting and reading ARCs. The only thing I really need to brush up is answering comments! And try to come up even better ways to handle the uni stress because with assignments looming in the near future, the stress is going to double, Luckily there's plenty of books I can immerse myself in.

I got quite a few eARCs in February (seven to be exact) which I'm so happy about! Besides that I bought three beautiful paperbacks.


February's reviews:
In A Gilded Cage (3 stars)
Trailer Trash (5 stars)
Peter Darling (5 stars)
Hard Wired (5 stars)
Insight (5 stars)
I Hunt Killers (5 stars)


I'm very happy of the six books I managed to read - especially since four of them were ARCs. Even better, all six were so great reads, all five or four stars.

  

  



March is going to be extremely busy because of all the assignments I need to do for uni, but I've gotten back my drive to blog and write reviews, and I already have few regular posts scheduled and ready to go up, so I think the blog will be quite active during March.

Hugs,
Henna



(I got inspiration from Saruuh @ Dust Jacket Reviews to display the covers of books I read instead of listing them. So all the credit for her for inspiring me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment