5 March 2017

Panic! At The Disco Book Tag

I saw this tag at Downright Dystopian some time ago, and I decided to do it myself.

Emperor's New Clothes - A book with a good cover change
I'm not usually in favor for cover changes, especially if I have purchased a copy and then the covers don't match at all. And I actually can't come up with any cover change that I've been thrilled about.

Girls/Girls/Boys - A book with your favourite LGBT+ character
I read a lot of LGBT+ books so I have plenty of favourites. I'm going to go with Damen from the Captive Prince trilogy because not only is he absolutely awesome, but he's also bisexual who don't get a lot of representation.


I Write Sins Not Tragedies - A book you didn't understand/finish
Guardian by Alex London. I absolutely adored Proxy but sadly, I DNF'd the sequel around the hundred pages mark because I could care less about the characters. The ones I loved in the first one either died or became irritating in the sequel, and the new characters I just couldn't care at all. I still love Proxy but I probably won't pick up the sequel ever again.

L.A. Devotee - A fictional place you want to live in
Hogwarts is the obvious answer but I wouldn't mind living in the Camp Half-Blood either - even with all the danger around there all the time.


Memories - A book that you attach to a memory
The Maze Runner because I read the whole original trilogy during a summer that I remember quite well, and because I loved the trilogy. And I was lucky enough to meet James Dashner and the movies are a constant remainder, and I just think I'll remember this one for a long time so yes, I attach this one to a memory,

Miss Jackson - Your favourite female protagonist
Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles without a doubt. Scarlet's a badass but also a darling and she's my favourite female character from the whole series (and Wolf is my favourite male character and together they are perfect). I loved Scarlet's chapters more than Cinder's, Cress' or Winter's.


Northern Downpour - A book that made you cry
If you have read Half Lost, you know why I bawled my eyes out.


Sarah Smiles - Your favourite love story
This probably isn't a surprise because of how many praises I've song to The Song of Achilles. If you want details, my review was basically just singing praises for the book and the ancient love story it features.


This Is Gospel - A book that made your heart pound
Vicious because it was brilliant and I was on the edge of my seat.


Victorious - A book with the best battle
Basically I could name any Rick Riordan book because his battle scenes are absolutely brilliant. But I'm going to answer Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian because the finale was just so good, and it was the best battle scene.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment