Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!









I got a Conjuring of Light as well, you have a different cover than I have. I hope you love all of your new books.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
I've the UK paperback cover, do you maybe have the US one? I really need to catch up the series and read A Gathering of Shadows first! Thank you for stopping by, Grace :)
DeleteI got the same edition of A Conjuring of Light! I still need to read A Gathering of Shadows but I'm soo excited about this trilogy! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!
ReplyDelete