7 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

Sometimes I feel like it's hard to write a review for a book I really loved - and there was a period of time when I was lazy and didn't write a lot of reviews. I have been catching up but there's still plenty of reviews I need to write and most of them are for books I have loved. So here's ten of those!




3 comments:

  1. Sometimes the more I love a book the more reluctant I am to write about it - I just can't seem to find the right words to express how much I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Focus On Me and really anything by Megan Erickson. I also loved Aristotle and Dante. Are you taking book review requests? I'm gathering emails for future LGBT+ book blog tours - and I have a current book now!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete