21 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Made Me Read The Whole Day Away

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!

These are all books I devoured; I'm not the fastest reader so most of them still took over a day to read, especially since I rarely have time to devote a whole day for reading. All of them, however, are very captivating and just generally made me want to be able to read them on a one sitting (and mostly I thought about them the every second I wasn't able to read).





4 comments:

  1. I plan to read Simon. I didn't know it was short. That's my favorite sort of book.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/03/100-one-night-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter LOVES David Levithan. I think she's managed to read everything he's written so far. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens has been on my list for some time now. Really need to get to that one!

    TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicious and Scarlet are on my TBR. I read The Sword of Summer in like a week, which is really good for me as I'm a pretty slow reader!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-99/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that you were able to read Half Lost that fast. I read the first book in the series and I had a hard time finding a reading rhythm. I love Aristotle and Dante. That is truly a favorite book.
    My TTT, a day late

    ReplyDelete