What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
As some might have noticed, September wasn't that good. I was on a reading slump so there's illegally few reviews posted during September - however, I can promise that there will be more during October (I have three coming soon!) There wasn't that many blitzes or any other activites than meme's but October will be better. I've actually scheduled several blitzes, cover reveals, tours and other fun stuff. So there's that. The Reason why September was quiet month was simple: school. My studies begun on August but on September they really kicked in: I had one exam and next Tuesday I'll have another (four books this time so I had to use my time for studying).
I've autumn break on October - a whole week without school! - so there'll be more time to read, yay!
I want to thank everyone who stuck with me during September, it means lot to me.
Some may know I put myself on a book buying ban (so there won't be many STS on October) and that's because I went a little bit crazy during September. Nineteen physical copies purchased plus tons of ebooks. Some were freebies sure, but still.
But they're so pretty together, look at them!
+ Interworld & The Statictical Possibility of Love At First Sight (I have them at home, not on campus)
I have no excuses (and no regrets because books).
September's reviews:
Press Play (5 stars)
The Beautiful and the Cursed (5 stars)
Marco's Story (4 stars)
Brokeback Mountain (5 stars)
Absolutely amazing stories, I was so happy after reading all of them. I read several other books, too, but their reviews have not been posted yet. So following reviews will be posted during October even though I read them during September: A Walk to Remember, Speak and Gabriel's City.
I'm so excited about October! And let's hope I can stick to my schedule and have more reviews, blitzes etc. than I had during September.
No comments:
Post a Comment