Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
Within a couple of last years. I'm not being too harsh on that line because there's a lot new-ish (which means first book came out 2011-2014) series that I've wanted to start and even some I own the first book but for one reason or other I've never got around reading before.
In no particular order:
1. Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Friend of mine is crazy about this (everyone seems to be crazy about this) and I will read it. Sometime. When I get the first books.

2. Archlight by Josin L. McQuien: I own the first book of trilogy (I think it's a trilogy, or possibly dualogy) but I haven't got around it. I'm still excited about the storyline so I hope to get around it soon-ish.
3. Toxic City by Tim Lebbon: I got the first book, London Eye, for a present last year but I haven't started it yet. I'm hoping to read it on Christmas break because it's not large book, somewhat around two hundred pages. And seriously, London. If there's London in a book, I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it (I have healthy obsession with London).
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Everyone is probably heard about this saga but I haven't started it yet. I don't own the books, yet!, but I'm planning on getting them. Possibly after Christmas when my book buying ban ends.

5. The Mortality Doctrine by James Dashner: I recently got the first book, Eye of the Minds, and I'm excited to read it. I loved The Maze Runner so I have high hopes with this one, too.
6. The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo: I purchaed Shadow and Bone over a year ago but never got around reading it. I will, though, because I'm truly interested about this series.
7. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien: I have had the first book for so long! For some reason, I've always skipped it when picking a book and I don't know. It's dystopia and I liked the synopsis so I'll get into it when I have time.

8. The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks: This seems to be on all my memes and lists. But what I can do, I really want to get reading Of Poseidon. I've been obsessed by mermaids and mermans for some reason recently and I just need to read this.
9. Dust Lands by Moira Young: I almost bought Blood Red Road when I was in London but then I didn't, and I've regretted it ever since. It's dystopia and sounds so intriguing and it's from British author which is always a huge plus.
10. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings: Everyone's talking about it, synopsis are great and I love the cover. I need this one in my life.
Which series are you waiting to dive into?

Mara Dyer, Throne of Glass, Murder Complex, and Grisha are all things I need to read too. Great List :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/top-ten-tuesday-new-series/
Giveaway
http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/book-unhaul-giveaway/
I really enjoyed the unique writing style the author used for Blood Red Road. I liked the book but never got around to reading the rest of the series.
ReplyDeleteMonique @ Mo_Books
What a fantastic list!
ReplyDeleteCora @ Tea Party Princess
I really liked Arclight, I still haven't read the second one just yet though. I also need to read the Grisha series, Dust Lands, and the Syrena Legacy. Excellent list!
ReplyDelete