I wasn't tagged by anyone but Cait @ Notebook Sisters kind of tagged anyone who wanted to do this. And I love meme's and tags so I took the chance. Also, here's Cait's post - go and read it, it was fun!
1. How tall are you?
About 170cm (or 5'5 - I have to confess, I needed Google to come up with that, I have never learned British and American way to say heights).
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I'm not sure I have any particular talent at all. I mean, I can do a little bit that and that but there's nothing I'm particularly good. I can cook, draw, paint, and I've had various hobbies when I was younger (such as different kind of sports, riding, arts) but see, I'm not talented with anything. Or I think I'm not. I can do a little bit all those but I've never held interest in them long enough to actually master anything. Except reading. That counts, yeah? And I do write a lot (when I have time, studying tooks way too much of my time).
3. What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
Blogs which tooks forever to download. If the blog takes too long to download, I'll probably be long gone before it downloads. And the music, oh gosh, do not put any songs on your blogs that blastes whenever I go there. It tooks forever to download and the song probably isn't something I want to listen. So yeah. (Luckily those songs are out of fashion this moment but there was a time when they were everywhere.)
4. What's your biggest non-blog related peeve?
People who parks their cars wrong way. Like took two parking lots for one car and uh that's so annoying when you're looking for a parking lot and there's none and then some not-so-nice-people have parked their cars so that they took two parking lots. Go to driving school to learn how to park your cars, savvy?
5. What's your favourite song?
Ugh, I don't like favourite questons. It's so hard to pick one! I mean, my favourite song changes a lot, depending on mood and weather and everything. Almost. Let's say Bad Moon Rising by Mourning Rituals, Animals by Maroon 5, No One's Here To Sleep by Naughty ft. Bastille, A Step You Can't Take Back by Keira Knightley and Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille.
(See? I'm incapable of picking one.)
6. What's your favourite etsy store that isn't yours?
I don't use etsy so yeah, don't know any etsy stores.
7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Reading, watching TV shows, writing, hanging on Internet, reading more, researching (usually random things like names, legends, how to do that and that, you know) jumping around the room and doing silly things. So yeah. I'm used to being alone and I even like it (I need my alone time to remain sane) so I do a lot of things.
8. What's your favourite junk food?
Depends on what counts as a junk food. Subs? Pizza? Probably both.
9. Do you have a pet?
Techinically no but my family has two dogs. Topi and Kimi, white west highland terriers. A couple years ago our first dog died, his name was Julius and yeah, he was my best friend for twelve long years. Topi is eighteen months old and Kimi is four months so they're babies, kind of. There's never quiet with them when I'm my parents house.
10. What is your top favourite non-fiction and fiction book?
Non-fiction: The Hanged Man by Robert Bartlett. It's one of study books and let me tell you, it's so much fun and easy read and my favourite type of history. Already read it twice.
Fiction: Hard. I can't only pick one! Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, Half Bad by Sally Green, Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi, Hushed & Made of Stars & Suicide Watch by Kelley York and The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
11. What's your favourite beauty product?
Umm. I don't have one?
12. When you were last embarrassed? What happened?
I'm so bad at questions like these. My mind goes blank and I don't remember anything embarrassing ever. I swear. I do get embarrassed a lot over small things because well, I'm that kind of person but it doesn't last that long.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea and coffee. Though, they're my water, I'd pick them over water any time. I can't survive without tea and coffee.
14. What's your favourite movie?
Bang Bang You're Dead, Brokeback Mountain, Gladiator & Beauty and the Beast.
(You should just give up. I'm never going to name just one thing when talking about favourites.)
15. What were you in high school? (Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, valedictorian, loner, artist, prep, etc.?)
So American question. I mean, in Finland we don't have cheerleaders, no prom, we don't name valedictorian and in most schools there's no bands either. So yeah. I can't say what I was because I don't only fit in one category. I was kind of loner but I did have three good friends, kind of artist but not quite, a little bit nerd but not that much. I could go on and on. I just don't fit those American high school cliques.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Almost anywhere but Finland. I'm not patriotic at all. Okay, I can answer this simple way: London. (Though I'm not picky as long as it's Great Britain.) I've loved GB and London for most of my life and I went to London once already and fell even more in love with it. It's my kind of place.
17. PC or Mac?
Easy, PC.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I hugged the dogs and they sat on my lap and licked my face. That's all romance I'm capable of.
19. Favourite celebrity?
Dylan O'Brien.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I'm so new and I haven't get to know well anyone yet, so everyone. And that's perfectly good answer.
I won't tag anyone particular but if you want to do this, do it! And if you link your post to me, I'll check it out :)
I won't tag anyone particular but if you want to do this, do it! And if you link your post to me, I'll check it out :)
Ooh, this was AWESOME. And you are a fabulous human, you truly are. XD And a whole lot taller than me. You could probably use me as your elbow rest. I hate it when blogs have music or take forever to load too. Urghh. It's SO super annoying. -_- I usually bail out before (or the music comes on and scares my living daylights out!). I'm soooo glad you love Half Bad! I hardly ever find anyone who likes that book and it's been one of my favourites this year! XD
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!
You're so hilarious and genious, Cait! Oh yeah, there's so many times when I thought I had a heart attack because of the blasting music. Not nice at all! Mine too! It was so good and I will never stop recommending Half Bad. But yeah, it seems like people either like it or not.
Delete