Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
In no particular order:
1. Hogwarts: I'm pretty sure this is on everyone's list who have read Harry Potter series. I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter and you can't convince me that I'm waiting for nothing. Mine just got lost in mail, international shipping can be so cruel. Poor owls must lost in the winter storm.
2. London: I know, I'm kind of cheating because I've already been in London once. However, I'd go back in a heartbeat. I fell in love with that city long long time ago and now that I've actually been there, I'm even more in love. London's mood, streets, feel... I loved it all and more. So yes, if there's London in any book I read, it makes me want to visit it even more (or maybe some day live in there).
3. Paris: I've always wanted to visit Paris and The Beautiful and the Cursed is most recent book that I've read and took place in Paris. Who wouldn't want to visit Paris? The cafés, Eiffel Tower, I want it all. (Yes, yes, I want to visit every major city in Europe and some more.)
4. Camp Half-Blood: Do I need reasoning with this one? Rick Riordan created so awesome place that yes, I do want to visit it. And maybe get a chance to meet Percy and his friends (especially Nico. Always Nico).
5. Mount Olympos: There's gods and goddess and immortals. Pretty much perfect reason, isn't it? And if it's in the Empire State Building I wouldn't mind that.
6. Alagaësia: From Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I spent most of my tender pre-teen and teenage years not only with Harry Potter but with Paolini's series. I loved the first three books (Eragon, Elder and Brisingr, I haven't read the last one yet) and I always wanted to visit Alagaësia, see the dragons and Eragon and Brom and everything.
7. Post-Apocalyptic America: I do complain because most of the books takes place in America but still, I'd love to visit post-apocalyptic America. Mostly because so many my favourite dystopians tooks place there (who am I kidding, I pretty much know only one or two dystopians that doesn't take place in America... recommentations, anyone?) Anyway, no matter how gruesome it sounds, I'd like to visit there. See why it's America that survives and pretty much nothing else.
8. Under the Never Sky world: Kind of goes with the previous one but well, I want to visit there so badly. I'd love to meet Aria, Perry, Roar, Cinder and everyone one of them (yes, even Sable, I do like my bad guys). Also, Rossi created to unique world that why the heck not?
9. New Orleans: That's all because Anne Rice and her vampires. No more reasons needed.
10. Narnia: Because any list with topic like this would be imperfect without Narnia. Yet one of those childhood classics that stayed with me and I'd really love to visit there.
Where you'd love to visit?

Apparently I need to read the Percy Jackson books asap. Post-apocalyptic America is a pretty cool choice. There are quite a few dystopians that take place there, but it's always a bit different with each one. I like this list. :)
ReplyDeleteOf course you have to have Narnia on this list! I thought of Paris because of The Beautiful and the Cursed, but after I made my list. I'm not sure I'd want to visit the world of Under the Never Sky, as pretty as an ether storm might be, I wouldn't want to be too close to one. And there are cannibals. But, I suppose that Roar and Perry might make up for most of the bad stuff. Great list!
ReplyDeleteMichelle @ Michelle's Minions
My TTT
Great list! Narnia and Hogwarts make my list too. I'd completely forgot about the Inheritance Cycle. Love those books and any place with dragons would be one to visit! I'll hopefully get to visit New Orleans next year and I totally get what you mean when you said about post-apocalyptic worlds. It would be fascinating to see a world after so much destruction. Weird I know!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
Becca @ Lost in Thought
MY TTT
Oh yay for Paris and London! We are the same! XD I didn't get into all the fantasy worlds I want to visit, which is a pity. hehe. XD I love Narnia and Hogwarts. You're brave to want apocalyptic-America. I love the books but I'd probably die if I experienced it. xD
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!