Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Share the song you can't stop listening to.
Oh boy. This changes a lot depending on my mood and million other things. Also, there's always more than one song. So I'll answer this with multiple songs I've been listening really frequently lately.
Maroon 5 - Animals
Charli XCX - Boom Clap
Mourning Rituals - Bad Moon Rising
Naughty Boy ft. Bastille - No One's Here To Sleep Tonight
Or you can add me on Google+.
I will always follow back!



I didn't know Keira Knightly had any musical talents! Thanks for sharing! Have you ever heard Scarlett Johansson sing? She's pretty awesome too! Old follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNew blogger here and following from Parajunkie's FF
Love your music choices!
Please return the follow at http://kizmetromancebooktours.blogspot.ca
Thank you!
I really like Maroon 5's Animals! It's so catchy!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
Have a great week and happy reading!
Kristen @OCA
Hopping through. Keira Knightley sings? Wow, I didn't know that.
ReplyDeleteMy FF