Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Suicide Watch by Kelley York
Hollowed by Kelley York
Some may know that Kelley York is one of my favourite authors. Hushed and Made of Stars are brilliant and I love them to death. So when I got chance to order physical copies of Suicide Watch and Hollowed (they're self-published) I took it. I'm dying to read both of them and luckily I've autumn break soon - only one exam and a couple school days left.
And yes, my book buying ban has worked this far (one week anniversary!) because I ordered these a couple weeks ago.



Enjoy your new books!
ReplyDeleteCome and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway!
I am not looking forward to going back to school for that simple reason, it will cut into my reading time. I can't really get reading done without it being a textbook while I am in school full time. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some kind of college credit for making reading such a big part of our lives? Those books look really great, enjoy!
ReplyDelete