Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
This weeks topic:
Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you'd get to choose, who would you bring back?
Firsly, I can't believe a question suggested by me got picked. This is awesome!
It's hard to pick one because so many of my favourite characters have died. Finnick from The Hunger Games, Knox from Proxy and Brom from The Inheritance Cycle are high on my list because their deaths were tradegy. However, I'm going to choose Sirius Black from HP because that's the death I cried the most. I loved him so much and his death was horrible even though I understand why Rowling had to kill him. It still hurts and yeah, I'd bring him back any second possible.
Or you can add me on Google+.
I will always follow back!



I agree with Sirius Black! And I forgot about Brom! Poor Brom!
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower :)
Here's my Follow Friday
Great question Henna! Sirius' death was very disappointing to me. Just when it seemed Harry would get some happiness, it was snatched away...so sad.
ReplyDeleteOld follower
Monique @ Mo_Books
I shuddered when Sirius Black died. I'd been flipping through pages of Order of the Phoenix and came across the words Sirius and died in the same sentence -- it was horrible! I would have never thought of Finnick but every participatent in the games was a tragedy -- great choices!
ReplyDeleteNew bloglovin' follower
It's been a while since I last read the Hunger Games I don't remember who died and who didn't!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
Old follower.
My F&F
Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews
Congrats for getting your question picked! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww your choice. I totally agree with that! I love him so much that it was really hard seeing his character die and not make it till the end of the series. <3
Here's my F&F post! :)
It's going to be so sad watching Finnick die in the movie :(
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC and Bloglovin.
My FF
~Karina @ Watcha Reading
Yes definitely Sirius. Always Sirius
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with you in the Finnick front, I had to re-read that part of the book like 6 times just to comprehend that my baby was dead and trust me when I say, I'm still not over it! :'(
ReplyDeleteOld follower!
Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead
I think just about everyone picked someone from HP. Those books were gut wrenching! Great question suggestion by the way! Old follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my F&F!
Ahhh!! Yes, Finick. I did not want him to die. I flipped back and forth just to see if what I read was correct. Thinking about it put me in a depressed state lol.
ReplyDeleteFollowing via GFC
Here is my FF
Rob Stark
Knox's death was AWFUL and such a shock!
ReplyDeletep.s. I nominated you for an award: http://syntaxreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html
I definitely agree with you on Finnick! His death was so unnecessary. He died way too young!
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower!
Aurélie @ http://exploringpages.blogspot.be/2014/10/ff-feature-follow-if-i-die-young.html