Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week participating bloggers can create lists of topic given by the host, and share them with others!
In no particular order:
Chris O'Guinn: I read Arrivals last May and it was brilliant. I need to read more O'Guinn's brilliantness and I've heard good things about his other books.
Suzanne van Rooyen: Obscura Burning blew my mind, literally. I've been eyeing The Other Me and I really need to read it. Also, there's a book called I Heart Robots coming from her and I really really want to read that.
David Levithan: Technically I've only read book he co-wrote, Will Grayson Will Grayson. I liked Levithan's parts even more than John Green's and I have several of Levithan's books on my TBR.
Mandy Hubbard: Dangerous Boy was amazing because it wasn't what mainstream of YA is about. The twist, oh the twist. I need more Hubbards briliantness and I really really want to read Ripple.
Vivian Vande Velde: She has one of the unique vampire story's I've ever had pleasure to read (Companions of the Night) and she has published tons of books, so yes, I need to read more stories from her.
April Genevieve Tucholke: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is as stunning as it's name. I need to last instalment of this duology and I'll be so happy when I get to read it. Tucholke has her way with the words and the air she creates in her story, so amazing.
Page Morgan: Read and loved The Beautiful and the Cursed, such an amazing story; the characters, the feel, the historical aspect. I need the sequel, The Lovely and the Lost (such intriguing name!)
Neil Gaiman: Stardust is one of my all time favourites. It's amazing story Gaiman is magic, I'm sure of it. What I need, is to read more of his books. I own Interwold that he co-wrote but I also want to read his other stories.
Janet Edwards: Anyone following my posts probably know I loved Edwards' Earth Girl. I need to read rest of the series because it was stunning, so brilliant and I almost don't have words for it. I also need her to write more books.
Jane Austen: Shame on me, I've only read Pride and Prejudice. It's wonderful and for years I've been meaning to read more of Austen's books but never got around actually reading them. I will, I absolutely will. I'm not sure where to start, honestly.
(+ Sally Green but she doesn't have more than one book, yet, so that's not even possible.)

Great selection! I highly recommend American Gods if you want to read some more Neil Gaiman. :)
ReplyDeleteI think Neil Gaiman and Jane Austen are the only ones from your list that I've read. And I doubt I'll read anymore Jane Austen. I'll just see the movies for her books.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Top 10
I've not read any April Genevieve Tucholke and Page Morgan books but I really want to!!
ReplyDelete