19 September 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #11


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
 
This weeks topic:
 
Blogger pet peeves?
 
I actually don't have that many blogger pet peeves (versus the bookish pet peeves, oh boy, there's so many of them). But I do want my posts match - like WoW, FF, TTT and I even have a particular format for reviews and such. I'm control freak in that matter, I just need to have everything matching.
 
Also, scheduling posts. Not for me, I just seems that I can't get it working and I kind of gave up. I really should try again sometime.
 
 
 
Or you can add me on Google+.
 
I will always follow back!

5 comments:

  1. My only pet peeve is really with bloggers themselves. Sites that take forever to load peeve me to no end. 10 seconds, and I am gone.

    New BL & GFC follower.

    Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloglovin followed. Plus blogger post schedule is a pain, i feel you.
    I am just hopping by, number 33 by the way.
    http://www.honesty-virtue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little obsessive about my posts matching too. Old follower. My F&F. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! They need to match!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I know, scheduling has NEVER worked for me either! I get the feeling- my reviews should look the same, or the post just doesn't feel right!


    New BL follower- I hope you get the time to visit mine:)
    Aditi@ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/09/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete