Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Purchased
Interworld by Neil Gaiman & Michael Reaves
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Gifts (won a giftcard for LT3 Bookmarket Place)
Dragon Slayer by Isabella Carter
Finding the Wolf by Mell Eight
Into the Divide by Sandra Bard
Words of Divinity by Kayla Bain-Vrba
I had some time at the bookstore while waiting for the bus so I picked up Interworld (it sounds so good) and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (which was ridicilously cheap for a hardcover). On Wednesday I won a gift card to LT3's own online store so I picked five books (the fifth was a preorder so it'll come later) that caught my attention.
Also my previous book order apparently came but it's on campus and I'm at home so I'll include it next week's STS.
What did you get this week?







Great haul. Interworld has been on my TBR list for quite a while. really should bump it up.
ReplyDeleteMy StS
Kate @ If These Books Could Talk
I really want to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! Your other books look great, too, Henna, I hope you'll enjoy them all.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews
I adored The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I hope you will, too!
ReplyDeleteMy StS!
I hadn't heard of Interworld before and I'm SO adding it on Goodreads! I absolutely loved Good Omens and I just finished it and (besides Coraline) it's really my first-ish Neil Gaiman read. I definitely want to try more of his books! My Stacking the Shelves!
ReplyDeleteThe only book in your haul that I'm familiar with is the Jennifer E. Smith book. A lot of your books are new to me. have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Oh you have a bunch of books I've never heard of! Very Cool!
ReplyDeleteErin @ The Book Nut
http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-9-september-6-2014.html
Nice haul. I'd really like to read Interworld.
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves post
Loved The Statistical, Jennifer E Smith's one of my favourite authors now. :) Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
Interworld looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my STS