20 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves (17)

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Purchased





 

 
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice
Close Range by Annie Proulx
 
I should go book buying ban, seriously. Although, The Eye of Minds was free for me (I'm so excited to finally have it!) and The Vampire Armand and Close Range were from used books store so they cost like four euros, so. I'm excited to actually read the novella behind The Brokeback Mountain and there's also handful of other stories that sounded intriguing.
 
I have Percy Jackson books in Finnish but I've wanted to have them in English, too, but I haven't found covers I'd like to have. I didn't want the same ones Finnish books have and I'm not fan of those middle grade covers either. However, I found these gorgeous ones and the boxed set was ridicilous cheap (if you count price per book, these beauties would have cost somewhere around four euros).
 
What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Percy Jackson! I like the covers too. :) And that's definitely less than what I payed. :D

    I didn't even know Brokeback Mountain is based on a novella! But then I haven't even seen the movie yet, so I'm clearly a few years behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Percy Jackson this month, the box set is gorgeous (which is what I bought too, and was waaaaaay cheap.) Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete