5 September 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #9


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by two different hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! This meme is here for bloggers to gain new blogger friends and followers.
 
This weeks topic:

Are you also a writer and what genre or did you ever consider writing?
 
I do write, yes, but I have trouble to stay with one story so I've tons of storylines and characters plotted and I've written most from one page to ten pages. There's some stories I keep coming back regularly and write some more but I don't have time that much now when I started my studies again, with this blog and all reading I do. But yeah, my goal is to some day start writing more and daily and I do intent to finish my stories. Nowadays my priority just is studying because I do want to graduate with good grades in the future.
 
(And for what genre, let's just say that it doesn't matter that much - everything from YA to adult, from contemporary to high fantasy and beyond. I'm not genre oriented, obviously.)
 
 
 
Or you can add me on Google+.
 
I will always follow back!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, genre shouldn't matter. It's the story and I love that you want to write anything that comes to your mind. I hope you get to finish one of your books and maybe you can blog about it soon!

    Old Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shouldn't, not ever, when it comes to writing ideas you have. Though, I'm so not genre orientated any way because I practically read everything besides horror - and for any ages from middle grade to adult. I hope that too, it would be so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the writing!!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a good start! Just don't let that passion go away and you'll do great!

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure you'll find the time if an idea really calls to you. In the meantime, I looked over some of your reviews, you've read or highlighted quite a few Quiltbag/Queer books. Our blog is really big on marginalized groups as main characters. What do think of Guardian, since you're reading that now?

    Just bought Proxy but havent read it yet =)

    See your also into books with mythology, any good reads that you've seen that incorporate your native Finnish culture?

    New follower via Bloglovin and GFC

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Review's #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get there!


    Thank you for following. Following right back.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I HATE writer's block! It is literally the worst!
    Ooh urban fantasy! The genre has always sounded so cool to me, but I've never been 100% sure what it is exactly. Hopefully one day I'll read your book and be able to find out!

    I would love to be published one day too! I hope one day both our dreams come true!!!
    I totally know where you're coming from! I have countless notes and outlines of stories and characters! And I've started a lot many stories and not finished them too!
    I am totally there with you about focusing on your studies! It was hard for me to find that balance during my undergrad years, but once I let up on the writing I was able to graduate with good grades.


    New follower!

    I hope you'll check out my post (even though it's a bit late)! :)
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2014/09/feature-follow-friday-aka-follow-me.html

    ReplyDelete