25 July 2017

24 in 48 Readathon Wrap Up

24 in 48 Readathon was hosted from Saturday 22nd to Sunday 23rd, with the goal to read for twenty-four hours during the forty-eight hours. Here's my sign up and TBR post, which has more info about the readathon itself.

I failed miserably. Here, I said it. I only managed to read 14 hours, which was seven hours on each day. I was so tired during the weekend and slept way too much, and rest of the time I was either distracted by various things or preparing to leave to London at the beginning of the week. Personally, I'm not too upset because I still managed to read 494 pages and finish two books, which is good especially since I haven't read that much during July. I just failed the readathon goal.

So, I here's what I read:


I finished Because You Love To Hate Me by reading five short stories (136 pages total), and then I read most of Our Dark Duet (total of 358 pages)


No comments:

Post a Comment