I'm so late with the sign up and TBR post but here we go, I'm participating on 24 in 48 readathon! The official website has a tons of information, but the basics are easy: read for twenty-four hours during forty-eight hour period, which means this weekend (22nd July to 23rd July). The official time is from 12.01am Saturday morning to 11.59pm Sunday night in Eastern time. However, to keep myself sane and just to take it easier for me, I've decided to go with same starting time but my own time zone which is GTM. I'll still have the whole Saturday and Sunday for reading but I'll be starting few hours earlier than the official one and finishing up a few hours earlier.
I have a very loose TBR in a sense that I have a bunch of books I'd like to read. However, I probably can't read all of them, but here's a list of what I hope to read and everything I do read, will be from this list.






No comments:
Post a Comment