22 July 2017

Stacking the Shelves (62)

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is all about sharing the book you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Here's what I've got in July this far - in a sense this is pre-YALC & London haul because I'm bound to get plenty of books there next week.

Purchased
 


Review Copies
 

I'm super excited and happy to receive Circe by Madeline Miller because The Song of Achilles is one of my all time favourites!

10 comments:

  1. I just bought Chasing Destiny. I really loved the first one in the series and have been dying to read the second one. I can't wait to start it. Hope you have a great weekend, and enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Because You Love To Hate Me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten Because You Love to Hate Me, but I want to! I hate spending money though, so I'll probably check it out from my local library. I hope you love it Henna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that Because You Love To Hate Me book. It has some of my favorite authors. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover for Because You Love To Hate Me. Looks like a great haul for you this week. - Katie

    Here's my STS: http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-22-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All of these books sound awesome, especially Because You Love to Hate Me!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Foxes Unearthed. I hope you enjoy your haul!!

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought Hard Wired too! I really do enjoy the series. I think I'll need to check out Chasing Destiny too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh oh I adored Because You Love to Hate Me! Well, I loved the authors's stories. I didn't read the booktubers' contributions (besides the first one) because they were pointless and didn't add much to the anthology. But the stories by the authors were SO good. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Henna. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought Because You Love to Hate Me strictly because I usually love villains. I don't know when I'll get to it but the cover sure is pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete