What's greater way to start new month than taking a look at previous one?
What it comes for writing reviews, June was a bad month. Even blogging was a bit sluggish at times. I got really caught up going back to Finland for midsummer fest as I was missing my family and friends, and I had awesome time there - and I didn't read or blog much during that time. Still, there were a lot of book tours and release days in June that I was happy to participate in, so the month wasn't all that bad!
I only got two physical copies, both of which were highly anticipated and I really want to read Our Dark Duet in July! I also got plenty of ebooks, both on sale and eARCs which is really nice.
June's reviews:
Broke Deep (2 stars)
A Gathering of Shadows (4 stars)
Summer Stock (4 stars)
June was a steady reading month for me, especially since I went to Finland for midsummer and didn't really read during that week. I still managed to finish five books and start few that I'll finish in July. And overall the books I read were highly starred so it was a nice month.
I'm almost giving up on making plans for months since it never really goes as well as I want. I'll still try to blog more on July, although at the end of the month I'll be travelling to London for YALC, which means less time to blog and read. But it'll be amazing to spend a weekend with fellow booknerds, see authors and attend panels!
Henna





No comments:
Post a Comment